I want to be a Stormtrooper

Hi everyone,

I am looking for information to help me get started on my trooper build. i have already started building my E-11 as i was looking for my armor. But now, I do now have a big brown box of ATA armor, just waiting for me to start working on, but, need to finish the E-11 first though. i have to finish one project at a time. I will post some in progress pictures later. i would like to build the armor as centurion standards, so any help as I start this project will be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know how to join up with the local garrison in central Florida. I did not seem to locate the correct links to find any information how to join the locals.

thanks again, and looking forward on this exciting journey. :D

Hello and welcome aboard.

Many build threads available here to help you. Don't be shy to start yours, a lot of qualified people here will help you guidecyou in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the wonderful world of white armor, Jim!  Great to hear that you already have your ATA kit, and Aaron has provided you with the link to the FL. Garrison.  Your best bet at this point is to start seriously studying the build threads and taking notes.  Gary jr. (Flashpoint027) here in the Makaze (central FL.) Squad holds some great armor parties, so you should keep an eye out in the forums for that.  If I can be of any help, be sure to get in touch via PM and I will do whatever I can to help you out.  

Thanks all for the welcoming. Will need to start some serious looking around and gathering info before i start working on my armor. will look forward to some armor parties to start to understand this project before starting.

again thanks,