Anovos costume

Hi everyone! I am new into Star Wars costumes but I have done a bit of research. I heard that Anovos is good, but I don't know how good the quality is or if the costume I buy will fit me well. But I hope I can get help from you with this. Which costume should I start with, I like Kylo Ren and the Stormtroopers.

Welcome! We here at FISD are partial to stormtroopers haha. What size you are, height and weight will determine if its a good fit. I have the Anovos stormtrooper and took it to centurion. Its a good kit, but it will be a long wait. Check out the getting started section for a list of vetted sellers as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thomas welcome to FISD! Your height would be good for about any kit but RT-Mod. As my buddy Allan said if you wanted to go with Anovos it will probably be a long wait right now as they are back in the pre order stage. Look at the getting started thread and you will find the link to the vetted armor vendors. Try and read through the whole thread so that you are well informed when you make the most important decision you're going to make.

• Like 1