Aerators

Maybe i'm just lame, but the FX instruction kit is not helping me with the aerator mic tips!!!!! how do i build them and where do the rubber washers go in....i have 4 washers!!!!!! anyone advice/pics????? thanks!!!!!

take the rubber washers out then put it all back together. Thats what I had to do with mine.

yeah, i think the rubber washers just threw me off or something!!!!!! i think i'll just toss them out then, thanks!!!! another question, how much trimming for the sides of the helmet has to be done to fit both the front and back pieces together????

yeah, i think the rubber washers just threw me off or something!!!!!! i think i'll just toss them out then, thanks!!!! another question, how much trimming for the sides of the helmet has to be done to fit both the front and back pieces together????

I really had to do a trial and error. Trim a little, test fit it, trim some more, test fit again. Use tape or something to do a test fit before cutting anything to get an idea of how much you will have to trim off.

The FX instructions are pretty much useless. You can learn so much more from this website and Dave's Garage on YouTube

I really had to do a trial and error. Trim a little, test fit it, trim some more, test fit again. Use tape or something to do a test fit before cutting anything to get an idea of how much you will have to trim off.

The FX instructions are pretty much useless. You can learn so much more from this website and Dave's Garage on YouTube

yeah you're right....the instructions suck!!!!! i checked out Dave's garage....great stuff....what do most use to trim these pieces??????

yeah you're right....the instructions suck!!!!! i checked out Dave's garage....great stuff....what do most use to trim these pieces??????

xacto knife or good sharp scissors. I got this pair from target for like $7 thats like titanium sharpened or something and it cuts through ABS like butter.