Fixing a counter - glue or screws?

TKLee

Hey guys,<br><br>

So ive got my scope rail on its way soon. I have the scope and counter ready but only the scope has screw holes. Whats the best way to fix a counter to the bracket on the side of my rail? If i need to screw it, whats the best screws to use?<br><br>

Thanks<br><br>

Lee

Hi Lee. In A New Hope the counters were glued on however many of them fell off during filming. For this reason the counters are typically screwed on to the scope rail. There are a few variations of how this can be done (Have a look at the blaster reference pages and also my build thread to get some ideas). Some of the differences depend on the type of counter being fixed i.e. A real counter/reproduction or a solid resin counter such as the one provided in the Doopydoos kit. What type of counter are you attaching?

• Like 1

Have you checked out this thread, Lee?  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/ This is an EXCELLENT source to answer many of your build questions.

• Like 1