My Walt's Trooper Factory TK Build (WIP)

Hello everyone! My name's Emma, and today I have begun my journey to stormtrooper-dom. I've ordered my kit from Walt's Trooper Factory. Although I have 6 weeks of waiting to do, I thought I would say hi and let you know that I am trying to do as much research as possible before Big Brown Box Day.  I know my biggest challenge will be my height- I am 5'5" so I'm definitely a little short to be a stormtrooper. But I won't let that stop me! Stay tuned for my progress :D The rest of it will be on the actual build thread, this is just a greeting.

Edited by EmlanThane
  • Like 4

Luke was a lil short for a stormtrooper. HA!!

Hello everyone! My name's Emma, and today I have begun my journey to stormtrooper-dom. I've ordered my kit from Walt's Trooper Factory. Although I have 6 weeks of waiting to do, I thought I would say hi and let you know that I am trying to do as much research as possible before Big Brown Box Day. I know my biggest challenge will be my height- I am 5'5" so I'm definitely a little short to be a stormtrooper. But I won't let that stop me! Stay tuned for my progress :D The rest of it will be on the actual build thread, this is just a greeting.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Edited by El_Pablo
  • Like 1

I'm 5'5 and a Police Officer with the MEPD detachment. There's guys and gals much shorter than us who have been approved so don't let it discourage you. WTF makes some great stuff so read as much as you can in your 6 week waiting time.

is the trooperbay centurion kit (literally all strapping, proper hand guards and gloves and canvas belt) any good? As someone who might struggle finding all the right sizes of elastics and rivets and fabrics at a craft store I feel like this may be a good idea for me since it covers everything besides glue and a few tools, and I'm new at this and thing a kit would be very handy!