Rs props(abs) ANH stunt build with Mr Snrub

first days more wall of text, i plan on just posting my progress after each day and getting input on what i can improve on for the next day,

well its here, been here for like 2 days now, from the UK to New Zealand and also many other places, the boxes arrived a bit damp with some dented corners and i was scared for the contents, and yes we had some cracks, now nothing too major, on the side of the chest piece about 8mm I used some zap a gap and zip kicker on it on it with a scrap piece of ABS behind it, and on the very top of the face plate which was trimmed off anyway, and a piece where where the ear is going to sit over below the end of the brow on the cap and back which was cut out anyway,, as i wobbly scored my first lines on this helmet i started to get more confident, eventually got out the rotary tool i had got from trooper bay to help cut the teeth and eyes I realized it had a US plug, so a quick trip to the hardware store solved that problem,i carefully cut out the eyes and snapped them out which was just as easy as it looked, and drilled the holes in the teeth and had a scrape at them with the scalpel,so this is all i did today i plan on using all of trooper bays videos and then doing the TK stuff he didn't do last, so i will be copying his helmet trim lines tomorrow to give this thing a bit of shape, my goal is to finish the helmet before the weekend, since I've got a couple of days off this should be no problem!

figured out pics, AFTER THE BUILD :(

Edited by MrSnrub

Photobucket does work. You need to click the little photo icon within your post, copy and paste the DIRECT Photobucket link into the box that pops up.

• 4 weeks later...

well i gave up on this thread as i couldn't be bothered, i really wish i had made a build thread now but i couldnt figure out how to post pictures, i kept getting error messages, my mistakes are made and easily fixed :) (getting some replacement inner forearms and a left shoulder bell, these were cut incorrectly, but hey its an easy fix heres how it turned out, for a first build i am really happy with it, i didn't have a lot of fun unfortunately as i rushed it quite a bit and didnt really know what i was doing,excited to do a new build one day as ill have a good idea of what to do, i kind of found all the information i needed after i finished the pieces, haha going for centurion on this build, should be no problem ;)

for reference to the rs armor i am 185cm and about 74kgs  

VuZG9CS.jpg

just waiting on the fabric belt from rs, and i'm going to add the sniper plate onto the left shin this weekend, they forgot to send it so they sent that and the missing drop boxes and my holster that i just bought...but they forgot to send the fabric belt, LOL so i asked them to just send it with the replacement parts..such a

bummer lol oh well, also i have no idea why my picture is bigger than the deathstar, my phone seems to take gigantic pictures for some reason, also took me a while to get the picture to work :P

Edited by MrSnrub