About to pull the trigger on helmet, AA or RS or?

AMGF

Hi, I'm new here. I was gonna buy a AA helmet but I started searching and the more I read, the less I was convinced the AA was the way to go. I contacted RS and I'm pretty much going with them. However...

However, one thing bugs me, it appears the RS frown is not cover from the inside with black mesh. I don't really like the look of seeing through the frown. But one thing that's cool, if I want to built a whole kit later, RS has a 501st ready kit (or so I think from what I've read).

The AA, well I thought this was the real deal (I read from the court case vs Lucas) and after more research, it seems it is not exactly the best option (or most accurate as AA seems to make believe). 

But I wanted a Hero, RS doesn't have one. 

What should I do?

-Go with AA Hero anyway?

-Go with RS Stunt and cover the frown myself later?

-Some other option I don't know about? I read a lot of stuff, but it's not always easy to sort through the tecnical differences between the different options.

Many thanks! 

In the long run its your money and will ultimately be your decision, but from what i can tell RS does have a bit of a standing history with people here, where as AA isn't the most popular, so i'd go with RS simply because i see the name more often and people having their helmet

• Like 1

I have a TM helmet in the hero version and am building another. They are absolutely superb and I highly recommend getting a TM (as well as his armor). Just PM him if you are interested.

I contacted him thourgh the FB page. I'll see. 

Can you tell me if the TM comes with a black mesh to cover the holes in the frown?

I contacted him thourgh the FB page. I'll see.

Can you tell me if the TM comes with a black mesh to cover the holes in the frown?

It's a very easy and cheap mod to put mesh inside the helmet ;) I certainly wouldn't let that aspect affect my decision.
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone!

I contacted TM and RS and waiting on an answer from CFO. The final decision might be harder to make than I thought. However, TM has a Hero model so that might be it...

I'll let you guys know. :)

• Like 1

The mess in the helmet is not screen accurate. So RS and TM don't provide it, nor does AP. You can add it if you want easy enough or just wear a belacava. <br><br>

I have a AP stunt helmet and I have a full TM Hero TK helmet and armour. The AP is good the TM is great. <br><br>

If you want a Hero helmet TM is one of the few makers of the Hero. There's 1 or 2 others in the US.

• Like 1