TK92470 reporting for active duty

Hello everyone!

My name is J.T. and ive been a member of the 501st since 11-2015.

My other 501st approved costume is an Animated phase I clone trooper Denal.

i was actually approved by my GML a little over 2 weeks ago, but with Florida going through a GML change 2 weeks before that, he didnt have the permissions to add the TK to my 501st profile. Its all good now.

i have trooped in my TK 3 times since approval and i think i have ironed out all the little adjustments, although its never perfect, right :)

the first photo was first fitment. only adjustment i had made was dropping the thighs down so there wasn't a huge gap between them and the shin

I hadn't separated the kidney or removed the side elastic strap from the chest to back. or done any of the centurion upgrades.

I bought my AP armor second hand from a person that trooped it once.

he was a little shorter than me, so adjustments had to be made for it to be approvable on me.

for one he hadn't separated the but from the kidney. 

i also went through some changes to make the armor expert infantry and possibly centurion approved.

i switched the helmet neck ring out for the s trim.

i switched the gloves and hand plate out for the chem gloves and latex hand plates. i'm debating painting the hand plates because they are a little off in color compared to the armor

my biggest problem is going to be the butt seams. it was assembled with the overlapping joints and i dont know if i can even redo that without destroying something.

i am researching.

i am going to be taking pictures in the next few days and applying for  expert infantry.

thank you all for allowing me to join you in the detachment.

TK92470

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD J.T.! You should be ok with the butt joint as long as superglue wasn't used.good luck and keep us posted.

• 1 month later...