Knee Gasket Question

Toddo

I have a set of Wyatt's amazing latex gaskets.  Where do you guys place your seam?  It doesn't look like it is in the rear in the film images, so I'm supposing it is on the inside of the leg, but I'd like to know what the rest of you recommend.

The ones in Anaheim had the seams down the back. In the filming, they could have changed position depending on the shot. ...my best guess.

BTW, I just installed a set of rubber gaskets in a set of anvos . If you build your gaskets just a hair bigger than the armor, the biceps and arms will lock into place and not move. Then just slide the biceps and arms on and buckle at the chest. Same with the legs; When you store the armor, just turn them inside out, inside the thigh to store them safely.

Cheers, Todd.

• Like 1

Mine are in the back and like Wyatt said, my gaskets "lock" the armor pieces together. I literally slide my legs and arms on like a pair of pants and a jacket. I can get dressed in half the time of most of my TK brethren (getting out is a little slower).