AM 2.0 armor

I really like this armor and is on the list to get one. Just looking for opinions on this armor. I have a bit of a belly and it's the reason I went with this one. Plus some trimming is already done and it's in my price point. This kit would work for 501st approval, yes? Feel free to submit all opinions either here or send me a PM. Thanks everyone!!

ordered my AM 2.0 kit at the 1st of Feb. got it in a few weeks. Finished it (minus the holster) this past weekend. It was my 1st build and I was very nervous! I liked that it cam pre trimmed and it was in my price range. Of course I had to do lots of additional trimming to fit me but it was not bad at all. I followed Navajo Bro's AM build tread also. His build thread is great for 1st time builders . Its very detailed. I highly recommend AM 2.0. You will be very happy with it I'm sure!!!!!

• Like 1

ordered my AM 2.0 kit at the 1st of Feb. got it in a few weeks. Finished it (minus the holster) this past weekend. It was my 1st build and I was very nervous! I liked that it cam pre trimmed and it was in my price range. Of course I had to do lots of additional trimming to fit me but it was not bad at all. I followed Navajo Bro's AM build tread also. His build thread is great for 1st time builders . Its very detailed. I highly recommend AM 2.0. You will be very happy with it I'm sure!!!!!

Can you post a link to Navajo Bro's build.

My AM will be arriving in May or June and it would be great to have this information. Thanks.

yes it is! I like the way he breaks it down as "Day 1, Day 2" etc.

I had my laptop open and worked side by side making sure that mine looked just like his. Sure I made some mistakes on mine but nothing major. All I wanted to do was get it finished so that I could wear it. Now that I am done (all except the holster) I kind of miss going downstairs every evening and working on it. I will always be doing little things to it and making modifications as I go though so the work is never really done.

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to help. There were lots of guys on here that helped me and if it were not for them I would have really screwed it up.

Enjoy!!!!! ;)  :duim:

• Like 1

...Now that I am done (all except the holster) I kind of miss going downstairs every evening and working on it. I will always be doing little things to it and making modifications as I go though so the work is never really done...

That's why you need more than one costume!