Helmet electronics and external power supply Gen 4. UKSWRATH

Last I checked Tony uses the RomFX setup like you said. I use his setup with the Amp2 + iComm and a larger Anrigravity though. Works great although I may replace the iComm with a teensy setup to have more control over the sound effects

• 2 months later...

I'm starting to think about putting together the electronics. Is there a certain reason why you chose the antigravity battery? I was looking through amazon and found similar portable batteries with 12v and usb with a similar footprint but with a much larger mAh and cheaper price. I'm definitely not opposed to the antigravity batteries but was just curious if there might be a better (and cheaper) option.

Hey Justin, I went with the Antigravity because of the 12v and 5v output, mAh, came with lead cables that could be converted and also purchased separately if needed, they were reasonably priced and received a good user rating. It obviously doesn't matter what you use as long it suits your needs. Hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing what your come up with. 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally caved into peer pressure and bought a Pyle 50w as my garrison mates say my hovi speakers aren't loud enough. I spliced up a mono cable and connected it to my mono line but I'm getting really low audio. When I hook my TKTalkie straight to the Pyle it's crazy loud even at half way. I'm thinking maybe I have a weak solder somewhere. Any suggestions before I go ripping a part my harness? I have tried plugging the mono line into both Mic and Aux port on the Pyle and the Aux is only a tiny bit louder.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...