Bicep strap & an ANOVOS TK = not happening?

I have a potential new member working on his ANOVOS kit. He decided to modify his bicep by attaching the bicep strap. This creates a lil problem though now for him. The bicep doesn't hang low enough. The inside taper of the bicep is low on this kit to start with. Half of the outside of his bicep is hidden under the shoulder armor. I told him he put good effort into putting it together & by adding the bicep strap but it is not a requirement. He's a tall guy, six foot +. I've seen that there are a handful of ANOVOS kits already approved at the Centurion status & they don't have bicep straps either. 

FRtn9pT.jpg

Edit typo:

You're correct the hook is not a requirement and can be removed however, I installed them on the armor I just recently built was for a 6'1" trooper. I did it because his biceps would fall to his forearms if I didn't. Bottom line sometimes it's a good thing sometimes it isn't.

Is increading the length of the hook and adding some slack to the bicep strap an option?  That would allow it to hang a little lower.

thats exactly what i was going to say.

Honestly a picture of him with the armor put on his arm would give better direction of how he can improve.

• Like 1