Doopy's Hengstler Counter Box question

Hey Troopers, 

I received my Doopys stuff today (yay!).  I ordered a Hasbro conversion kit and some additional items.  One of these additional items is a Hengstler Counter Box detail piece.  I have a question about it that I'm hoping some of you experts can help me with.

Here is what the box is advertised as:

26035342270_ffa557e9db_o.jpg

It's solid on all four sides, and has the counter reset tab detail on one end with the three other thingys (I don't know what they're called) sticking out on the opposite side.

This is what I received.  

26242005631_df33867f1f.jpg25705514133_b5c07122cf.jpg

It's hollow on one side.  What is supposed to go in there?  And the counter reset tab is completely missing.  This counter box looks nothing like the counter box that is included with my Hasbro skin kit (that counter box is solid).  Opinions on what this newbie should do with this box would be very helpful!  Thanks!  

Ah!  I see now....  d'oh!  That one goes on the Hasbro kit.   (-‸ლ)

The other counter box I have is solid, but I still don't know what happened to the counter box reset tab on it.  Neither of my counter boxes has a counter box reset tab.  I didn't expect one on the Hasbro skin kit counter box, but I did expect it on the other one I ordered because it's in the photo on Doopy's site.  I've sent them an email, but based on their poor communication rep, I don't expect to hear anything back.  

Thanks for the info, Eric!  ;)

I was shorted the D ring on my kit from DD's.  Probably easier to see if you can find a replacement on Trooperbay.  I ended up buying from them on Ebay because the shipping ended up being less expensive...!

• Like 1