New Helmet

Well good morning Sean.  Well there are many options for you to choose from and it can come down to your budget.  Also another factor would be what armor are you matching it with.  There can be differences in the color.  But you have the high end priced helmets like RS and Troopermaster.  And you have lower end to mid range pricing like ATA, AP, MTK, AM2, WTF, T/MC.  They are all unique in their own way.  Look around at some build threads and you may see one that you like.  A good way to start is to narrow your choices down to a few and then contact the vendors.  Most have their helmets ready to send out so there isn't much of a wait. 

• Like 1

Good suggestions by Steve. I would add CAP-W by Scootch to the list, too. I've built a few of them with good success. The WTF is a GINO V2 and is apparently quite good--I've ordered kids kits from Walt and he's a great guy. If you can swing it, I'd go RS or TM--you won't get much more accurate than them. In terms of colour matching the helmet to the rest of the armour, I wouldn't worry about it too much. As you probably know, the original helmets were painted, while the other pieces were raw ABS so they didn't match either. 

The good thing about CAP-W is you HAVE to paint it as it's formed in HIPS plastic. Painting it allows you to go for a more accurate chipper build, too. ;) Here's a couple of mine (Mr No Stripes and an ESB):

Mr%20No%20Stripes%20and%20ESB%20Chipper_

• Like 1