You have not seen STAR WARS!?

Pretzel

So,

I thought it would be fun to share a story. I'm currently at work, and it is a little slow, so we have some down time. We are watching episode 3, and wrapping up our little Star Wars marathon at work.

My co-worker never saw Star Wars, of course to my surprise and others we ask why, and she never gave a real good answer. So I brought in my Blu-Ray collection and started from Episode 4. The proper way to watch (in my opinion).

Anyway, I find it funny on some of the statements and questions she asks. Its almost cute. One of the surprising statements she made was when she first saw the Ewoks on the forest moon of Endor. She said, and I quote... " Oh WOW! Those look like the teddy bears from Hell!!!" Now, maybe I am being sexist, but most females I know, think the Ewoks are cute adorable walking teddy bears. Has anyone here ever encountered a similar situation?

Some of us have probably shared our passion to others who have yet to see any of the movies. So I am curious to know what type of reactions some of you may have gotten from Star Wars virgins. :laugh1:

• Like 2

A guy I work with has never seen SW either. He's never seen LOTR or Harry Potter either. He likes looking at the photos of my sandie but says he has no interested in sci-fi/fantasy. 

That is crazy!

We watched the Original Trilogy with a friend of mine's wife who had never seen  Star Wars, she is 32.  She kept going on and on and on about how Leia didn't have a bra on (I wouldn't either it was hot where they filmed), and how Han Solo was chauvinistic.  I don't remember her reaction to the ewoks.  I think they are little Teddy Bears from hell too!  haha

• Like 1

At my work it's the opposite, our sales manager is like the epitome of manly cool, a rough and tumble hockey dude that can drink any of us under the table, however he has seen every Star Wars Film, opening day, since ANH in 1977. Wicked Gnar...  AND My direct supervisors wants pictures of my build progress as I move along.

• Like 1