newbie questions

kevin926

Hello all, again with the reading and find myself trying to get it right. Sorry.<br>

green stuff. Is the official name green stuff putty from kneadatite<br>

also another doopydoos question. How long does shipping take them. I ordered the base pipe detail kit about a week before I ordered a scope and counter. The scope and counter arrived but still waiting on the kit.<br>

and last question, a recommendation on a good saw for resin. What do you like or prefer. <br><br>

I do spend alot of time reading however I'm not having luck finding those answers <br>

Thanks in advance<br>

Kevin

Hi Kevin, welcome! You're right about gs being kneadatite brand. Lots of different expoxy putties with different properties too. DD's likes to keep people guessing lol but it shouldn't be longer than 2-3 weeks depending on where you live. Resin is so soft that any saw works, I use a dremel but you could literally use a silverware knife for straight cuts :) so it's really about what you feel comfy controlling. Hope that helps

Edited by charlesnarles