Ask a foreigner a question

Airborne Trooper

I share every video of ruffian kangaroos fighting in the Australian streets that I can find on Facebook and tag a certain someone who,hangs out here. He assures me that they're not in his neighborhood. Repeatedly.<br><br>

As for a question, since I've been all around the planet, I've come to find that pizza toppings differ very greatly in different countries, so... That's the question: what are the popular or common pizza toppings in your country?

Speaking from personal experience, (and it's been a few years), I found that the most popular toppings in Japan were eel and squid.  In the north of England it was pepperoni and tomato.

Ok I gotta chime in on this one.
Yep we have a lot of dangerous wild life, but unless you go looking for it, you generally don't see it, well that is of coarse until it's too late.
Just two weeks ago my wife went outside to hang some washing on the line and a Red belly Black snake slithered across in front of her. These bad boys can kill. It's the first time we have seen a black snake in our yard.

We have quite a few Red back spiders, which are a member of the black widow family. These are the ones you hear about that sometimes reside under toilet seats, and they can make you pretty sick.
Drop bears, I know you have heard the tales, but don't go near these cute looking tree dwelling bears. One minute they are fine, the next, they are tearing you to shreds .
Eastern browns are deadly, Taipans, copper heads, the list goes on and on.
I guess that's what happens when you have a country the size of North America, and the bulk of it is desert, out back and rain forests and bush lands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2