Officer shoulder pouches

Fedaykin

As i am adding a pauldron to my FOTK build, i was thinking i should probably add the shoulder pouches as well:

XQC3Akr.jpeg

Anyone done this yet or found something like it?

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Look very similar to a Sandtrooper shoulder pouch, perhaps in a different material.

I have made pouches in the past, may look into more if there is enough interest. I have not found any other reference photos apart from that figure so far.

ouMMiVK.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

So i came up with a rough measurement 25cm x 15cm x 3cm should be a reasonable size, comparable to what is seen onscreen.

On another note: Thanks for this picture, also helps to get a feeling for how huge the blaster actually is. This way i can tell that modding the nerf gun is no option for me, as it is way too small.

Edited by Fedaykin

Does anyone have this on a screen cap? I ask in that I can't recall seeing this on film at all. A run would be awesome, but it would be even better if it were film canon, not just on the action figure.

Does anyone have this on a screen cap? I ask in that I can't recall seeing this on film at all. A run would be awesome, but it would be even better if it were film canon, not just on the action figure.

I haven't seen it on screen either, but I don't think I was looking for it.

I believe that was one of the scenes cut, before the roof was about to collapse in Maz Kanata's castle. There was also another clip showing some troopers coming down the stairs to the underground tunnel.

• 11 months later...

So, some time has passed and now that i have my officer pauldron i am still looking for an option for these. Looked up on trooperbay and the sandtrooper pouch might just do it for me, even if they are a bit different. I just like the combined look of pauldron and pouches.