1st attempt at teeth using a dremel

Pledford

Good start, but I'm not sure if it's okay to have 10 teeth cut out. I just looked at the ANH Stunt CRL and it calls for only 8 cut out. You could definitely fix that with some ABS paste if it's a roadblock to getting approved.

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Looking good, Phil!  Like Daniel said, I would go to sandpaper or a needle file from this point.  If you need any info. on making the ABS paste to fill in those holes, just let me know.  Great job on trimming out the eyes!

Well crap. I guess we can chalk that one up to dumb rookie miskates. Well for now I will move forward then go back at the end and fix it. Thanks guys. I will be back on here later tonight with another question after my daughter is asleep. Seems like that's going to be be only time I can get to work on it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It should be an easy fix - I've seen it done well by plenty of people here. Not worth losing any sleep over ;)

I was never able to figure out the correct ABS to acetone ratio to make a good paste myself (otherwise I wouldn't have had to take the Death Trooper route), but you could definitely take Joseph up on his offer to help you out. Good luck with the rest of your build man.

• Like 1

Thanks man. Got my forearms and biceps done today. I am a teacher and today we were out for snow so I spent the afternoon working on my build.<br>

I am doing the inner strips now. Turns out that ABS glue that comes with the kit works great for inner strips