Converting ANOVOS kit to ESB Centurion

I think that's it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hahaha! 

I'm going to see about dropping the shins and thighs a bit.  I think I had my thigh support belt up a little too high on my waist.  I'm hoping I can get away with that so that I don't need to trim the thighs at all but we'll see how it looks.

I'll tweak the left arm a bit and see if  I can get it to sit better like the right.

I'll post some pics of the new fitment a bit later.   :duim:

• Like 1

After my first test troop, I applied some white gaff tape under where the TD sits. This should prevent the clips from scratching the back plate.

86c4ba1a3322ae9bd837659d5839edf2.jpg

\m/

• Like 1

Alrighty, I made the adjustments Tony suggested and heres what it looks like!  

My blaster is finished here as well.  I'll post a significant update on that thread in the near future.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-5.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-6.jpg
FullSizeRender-7.jpg
FullSizeRender-9.jpg
FullSizeRender-8.jpg
IMG_4971.jpg
IMG_4969.jpg
  • Like 1

Looks awesome. May I suggest placing some foam in the thighs just above the back know of the knees. This will help them to sit flush against your legs and not protruding so far forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Because of your help I was approved yesterday and able to on my first troop!

TK-25415 reporting for duty! Now to take pics for EIB and Centurion!

\m/

• Like 1

Shaun, is your blaster scope real or resin?

The blaster scope is resin.  What I wouldn't give for a real one though!  If anyone has a lead on an M19 I'm interested!

• Like 1

My helmet decals the way I had them weren't going to cut it it in the long run.  The ink was rubbing off and they weren't the correct color after all was said and done.  They wouldn't pass for Centurion I don't think so I decided to re-make them properly this time. These are the correct ANH gray and made of a proper vinyl.

These were cut using a Roland Vinyl cutter that I had access to using my decal scans seen earlier in this thread.

I made sure the outlines were correct in Illustrator and cut them out from there!  

I didn't initially plan on putting this much time and effort to helmet decals, but the inaccurate color of the trooperbay decals bothered me and as far as I know no one else produces ESB decals for Anovos helmets.
415244ee380594fb3b45b45a6c5b3fc9.jpg
5fed9ae76a1373a9721cd89fa4f1e902.jpg
c1f8f1d4f10e1b8d2ffdcdc1b5e45dab.jpg

\m/

Edited by shaunpug
  • Like 1

My helmet decals the way I had them weren't going to cut it it in the long run.  The ink was rubbing off and they weren't the correct color after all was said and done.  They wouldn't pass for Centurion I don't think so I decided to re-make them properly this time. These are the correct ANH gray and made of a proper vinyl.

These were cut using a Roland Vinyl cutter that I had access to using my decal scans seen earlier in this thread.

I made sure the outlines were correct in Illustrator and cut them out from there!  

I didn't initially plan on putting this much time and effort to helmet decals, but the inaccurate color of the trooperbay decals bothered me and as far as I know no one else produces ESB decals for Anovos helmets.

415244ee380594fb3b45b45a6c5b3fc9.jpg

5fed9ae76a1373a9721cd89fa4f1e902.jpg

c1f8f1d4f10e1b8d2ffdcdc1b5e45dab.jpg

\m/

:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

Here's some closeups using a better camera of the decals.

P1100532.jpg
P1100536.jpg
P1100533.jpg

This was very much a creative solution to a problem I had...  I thought about what it would look like to produce these decals for other members but hit a block when it came to the gray.  In order to produce these properly they would need to be silkscreened (like the films) and I'm unable to do this.  

I can potentially provide the black portions of the decals however...  I probably wouldn't do a sales thread for those though as I don't think there are enough people interested to warrant that.

• Like 1