Are Pauldrons original TK's canon?

Millar007

Yeah, I know that!

I guess if I was wearing my ANH stunt with a Pauldron, who would know it was not Rebels based? Other than the "cartoonyness", any physical differences?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know that!

I guess if I was wearing my ANH stunt with a Pauldron, who would know it was not Rebels based? Other than the "cartoonyness", any physical differences?

Probably less details on armour, along with bucket... As for being a cartoon, the less lines, the easier it is to draw.

Yeah, I know that!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The armor looks a bit different, especially the helmet. There was one for sale here not too long ago

87a2e6131daf6ca638a29c680e9c2211.jpg

Yeah, I know that!

Ā 

Ā 

The physical differences are really nothing more than the "cartoonyness" but since it is so distinctly different, a "Rebels" TK would need to be sculpted and built for a CRL to be written and approved as a new costume in the Legion. Ā Nobody has submitted one yet.

The physical differences are really nothing more than the "cartoonyness" but since it is so distinctly different, a "Rebels" TK would need to be sculpted and built for a CRL to be written and approved as a new costume in the Legion. Nobody has submitted one yet.

I think I should submit my new word to the Oxford Dictionary lol