C0bra's ANH Stunt Build. (Centurion)

Yeah I've been having a tad bit of trouble getting the lengths perfect. If they're too short they pull the shoulder elastic, too long they just don't go up far enough.

I'll have to figure something out for them for my EIB/Cent.

Thanks man!

Well at least you have shoulder bridges to cover the elastic. Us sandies don't so what I did was double ply the elastic and sew a boarder. Still has some stretch but made it a lot more rigid. 

• Like 1

Well at least you have shoulder bridges to cover the elastic. Us sandies don't so what I did was double ply the elastic and sew a boarder. Still has some stretch but made it a lot more rigid.

That's what I was thinking of doing. That or go to nylon. Lol.

Well the CRL for sandies requires white elastic. People used canvas and maybe that's an option for TKs still. Check the CRL to be safe!

Fair enough. CRL says it's okay for nylon on TK, however elastic is "preferred".

Idk yet. I'll likely try double/triple folding the elastic and trying again. If not I may have to move to the elastic OR I'll take my first dip into hot water and see if I can't just widen the bells a bit. I do have "big-ish" shoulder comparatively to the rest of my arms.

Always check with LVL 2/3 requires and put in consideration. Silly to do something twice to go to the next step.

Yep! Lvl 3 is where it says it can be attached via nylon or elastic, elastic being preferred. I think I've seen a few Cent apps get approved with it as well.

But yeah it may not be a bad idea to double check!

• Like 2

Yep! Lvl 3 is where it says it can be attached via nylon or elastic, elastic being preferred. I think I've seen a few Cent apps get approved with it as well.

But yeah it may not be a bad idea to double check!

Yes you can use nylon as its more sturdy, i was going this route before the drastic change to the dirty side...

Edited by dirtytrooper
  • Like 1