My icomm story

Wasn't sure which model Aker amplified speaker to go with. The YouTube video I was referencing didn't mention a model. After watching several times I concluded the videos showed an Aker Mr1506 10 watt speaker on its side. This was only after I had already purchaced the bigger 20 watt model. It was to my delight that Catherine Sauter at TkProducts noticed my mistake and emailed me with the news, changed my order and refunded the difference. There has been no shortage of great people on my journey to becoming a stormtrooper. Thanks to everyone at TkProducts. Can't waipt to get my icomm in the mail!

Edited by isaacnunez

You're totally right. The Sauters run a great business with solid customer service. As an active member, Jim goes out of his way to take care of his legion brothers and sisters. 

-Eric

• Like 1

Jim and tkproducts are awesome! Making the impossible happen from a different country even! I required a mic for my Aker, he sent one with very little leeway time for the troop event! <br><br>

Jim, if you read this, thank you so very much! I know it was a couple years ago, but your kindness isn't forgotten!