PenguinTrooper ANH Stunt Build

Penguitrooper

My helmet was actually pretty thin where the mic tips go and they just popped through with a bit of force. Not sure if your helmet might be the same.

I had a piece of scrap ABS I was testing drill bits and rivets/screws for sizing.

Alright, so my current issue is my shins/thighs. I'm having to trim them down to 20mm front and back for the shins. Should I do the same for the thighs?

Hey mate. Typically it's 20mm for thighs front and back, and for shin fronts. Then 25mm for shin backs - how come you'd need to trim the back of shins down further?

Even though these sizes vary depending on individual body type to keep proportions, they're accepted as the general 'baseline' widths.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

c57593ecd483965b1fda2dfdfb54251b.jpg no ears nor stripes just yet but I think the visor looks good where it's at. I'm gonna try this placement method in my bucket. d8f80bd9a1ced0ade9077a0ead2e1b08.jpg

Wow! That's a super clean lense installation. Great work!

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

FINALLY!!! After much delay and self doubt I've finally started gluing stuff together. Starting slow but I'm hoping to get the legs done and glued this week.

E6000 and lots of patience. Take your time. You'll get there. E6000 is very forgiving, and makes great boogers.
  • Like 1

Shoulder bell straps curing today. I need magnets to complete the process. Anybody know a way to either use other methods instead of magnets or where I can pick up some?

I got my magnets from eBay (rate earth ). I bought a mix of 25mm and 20mm in width, I bought around 12 of each. Do you have clamps? As many clamps as you can buy will also help which you can get from any diy store Edited by CTID

I got my magnets from eBay (rate earth ). I bought a mix of 25mm and 20mm in width, I bought around 12 of each. Do you have clamps? As many clamps as you can buy will also help which you can get from any diy store

I have 22 clamps and I'm using roughly 5-6 on each piece. I'm doing inner and outer strips for more stability and cleanliness.
  • Like 1

I have 22 clamps and I'm using roughly 5-6 on each piece. I'm doing inner and outer strips for more stability and cleanliness.

Deffo order the magnets, you can work on the snap plates for the torso etc until they arrive