How Does Armour Tend To Look On Pretty Thin People?

SO like the title says I am a bit on the skinny side but really want to troop. I know there is a general body type that is ideal for the "real" stormtrooper look but I'm definitely a little thinner.

I am 5'10.5" and about 150 pounds so I am tall and lanky. 

Was wondering if anyone had any pictures or worked on armour for themselves being on the smaller size? 

Just hoping I won't have to do a ton of mods on stuff to make it look like it fits me correctly. I'm buying a set of First Order Armour. 

Not sure about FO armor, Sam, but I am in the same boat as you... 5'10 155, and my regular TK armor fits pretty well, (see photo).  I initially thought that wearing a compression suit would highlight my lean frame, but the armor takes care of "bulking me up".  With the FO armor, I believe the gaskets and such will take care of that even better.

Vqc2DSB.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

OT TK are really small and compact. Even at 170lbs my armor is really snug. So you'll look great in it. <br>

FOTK armor is a different story. Just about everybody ive met that has it equates to wearing football pads. It's very bulky and leaves little room for modification for shorter or thinner troopers. But that hasn't stopped people from trying. In due time armor makers will start making armor that can be fitted to most people.

Not sure about FO armor, Sam, but I am in the same boat as you... 5'10 155, and my regular TK armor fits pretty well, (see photo).  I initially thought that wearing a compression suit would highlight my lean frame, but the armor takes care of "bulking me up".  With the FO armor, I believe the gaskets and such will take care of that even better.

Thanks for the photo reference! Good to know I have a chance at looking good in a set of armour. :) 

OT TK are really small and compact. Even at 170lbs my armor is really snug. So you'll look great in it. <br>

FOTK armor is a different story. Just about everybody ive met that has it equates to wearing football pads. It's very bulky and leaves little room for modification for shorter or thinner troopers. But that hasn't stopped people from trying. In due time armor makers will start making armor that can be fitted to most people.

That's a bit discouraging since I have been working towards building/ buying the FOTK. I'm hoping I can find a way to make a kit look good on me. 

If all else fails, I am also interested in the OG Snowtroopers so I would likely go with that from someone like Anovos possibly.