[TFA] Anovos First Order Price guesstimation

pedro2931

There are a few other fan makers but they are laying low for now.

FWIW, the guy behind StarFortress has an outstanding warrant in Texas for child molestation (you can google it), perhaps why he fled the US. In any event, a good reason not to buy from him even regardless.

• Like 1

Hi,

So Jim pretty much seems like the only guy to buy a First Order Stormtrooper armor kit from, but seeing as the waiting list is huge right now,

do you think he'll continue to be able to make armor in the near future (of this year)?

I really want to buy a set from him, but I'm afraid his waiting list will grow exponentially and will be too long (that he might close it down).

Seeing as I'll only ask to be put on the waiting list once I have the money.

Also, his waiting list and main means of contact is on that forum thread. Does he have a website with more information for ordering?

It's just through the forum, but b he's very prompt. I'm sure you can get on an interest list for the next run or 3rd run without money down and if you need more time he'll push you further down. He's really great to deal with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

There are a few other fan makers but they are laying low for now.

FWIW, the guy behind StarFortress has an outstanding warrant in Texas for child molestation (you can google it), perhaps why he fled the US. In any event, a good reason not to buy from him even regardless.

Wow, that's awful. Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: I just was looking around the web and apparently this has been around some forums since 2010! So disappointing to hear about. Won't be purchasing anything from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by alisonempire

It's just through the forum, but b he's very prompt. I'm sure you can get on an interest list for the next run or 3rd run without money down and if you need more time he'll push you further down. He's really great to deal with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks! I might follow up on that.