Has anyone seen this?

"Since I'm breaking up with my boyfriend he wont need this anymore."    I think this quote might explain a lot.. Ouch.

Not an excuse to break an NDA she signed. It says right in there she can't sell it to the general public. That and the 4500 dollar buy it now doesn't say "I want out", it says something else entirely...

Edited by TK_3202

Just checked it out, don't know if it was edited but it now says in the same line "only offered to 501st Members at this moment."

I think that was added. Eh, if Anovos doesn't care, then it is what it is, I suppose.

Edited by TK_3202

No NDA is being broken here. When you purchase FO armor you're not bound to own it for life. The NDA is for copyright reasons.

Though I completely disagree how and why the armor is being sold I know a couple of troopers that have sold theirs because of financial reasons.  

EDIT: "General Public" I'm sure ANOVOS meant "for reproduction". They would be foolish to think anything they sell can't be replicated in hours.

Auction is gone. Did it end on bids, buy it now or taken down?

I had been over bid in the sale but, shortly after that I received a notification that said the sale had been "cancelled by seller". My guess is somebody received a cease and desist notification from somebody "very powerful".

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I had been over bid in the sale but, shortly after that I received a notification that said the sale had been "cancelled by seller". My guess is somebody received a cease and desist notification from somebody "very powerful".

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Or they found a buyer outside of Ebay. I pretty certain ANOVOS wouldn't waste money on a lawyer over someone who wants to unload their armor. 

• Like 1