Authenticprops MIA??

I'm recently new to costuming and picked up a set of AP armor from Mark to build up and apply to the 501st. Once I recieved the set, everything looked great but the package was missing the calf armor for the left side only on both legs.

I contacted Mark yesterday and haven't heard anything yet which seems odd as he was pretty quick to respond when I intially had questions about the armor. Does anybody know if he's away on vacation or something?

Thanks

not sure, but i do know when i contacted him with questions about a helmet, every once in a while he would take longer to respond, id give him a little more time, and while your waiting, start on another part of your armor...get crackin trooper! :P

Lou's right - give him a few days and it should work itself out. In the meantime recruit, you could provide us with progress pix as your armor progresses :)

not sure, but i do know when i contacted him with questions about a helmet, every once in a while he would take longer to respond, id give him a little more time, and while your waiting, start on another part of your armor...get crackin trooper! :P

lol...no worries there I've been trimming the armor out like a madman. That combined with the time it'll take to fit it to me will probably be another week or so.

This is my first time buying a fan made costume this expensive..so yeah I'm sure I'm overworrying. Just thought I'd ask around and see if anybody had heard something.

i bought AP armor from him last Oct. and i email him every once in a while and he has always responded, usually within a few days and always late at night.

i bought AP armor from him last Oct. and i email him every once in a while and he has always responded, usually within a few days and always late at night.

Just to let everyone know, Mark got in contact with me and everythings golden. Now to go back to the never ending task of trimming armor :D