E11-blaster

Snakeman

I have descided on a RS-armor. However... It seems like they don't have the E11-blaster in stock. Where did you guys get your blasters? Maybe a stupid question, i blame it on the fact that i'm a newbie in desperat need for help...

Hi Magnus. No shame in asking. We all need to start somewhere and its a but overwhelming at first, information overload! <br>

You can buy a resin kit from Doopydoos or a fully built one from them. DDay also sells resin kits which are the best out there in detail. He sometimes has some fully built ones for sale in the Sales threads. Hyperfirm ( wont ship internationally ) and THG Props both produce rubber blasters. THG also sells resin kits too. <br><br><br>

Price, time frame, desire to build one or ready in hand, blaster material are all the factors you need to think about. If you are looking to apply for EIB or Centurion status , stay away from hasbro, rubies or other blasters that require major modifications. <br><br>

Hope that helps you with a starting point. There are certainly more options out there , just keep looking at a the sakes threads from time to time. Good luck!

Hi Magnus there are a numbers of different suppliers of E11 blasters but first of all you need to decide what you are after. <br><br><br>

I assume from what you say above this is a blaster that you intend to troop with rather than just display.<br><br><br>

Are you looking for a fully finished blaster and if so do you have a preference between say a rubber blaster that can be dropped without damage, a metal blaster which will very heavy to troop with or perhaps a plastic or resin blaster.<br><br><br>

If you are happy to have a go at building a kit you could look at a Doopydoos resin kit. There are a number of build threads that you can look at to see what can be achieved. For example my build thread noted on my signature is based on one of these kits.<br><br><br>

There are also pipebuild kits available, such as Phoenix props, which also provide very realistic results and can be purchased from Dday a member on this forum.<br><br><br>

I'm sure someone with a more detailed list will be along soon and can give you more detailed information (Unfortunately I'm not at home at the moment so don't have easy access to all information).<br><br>

EDIT Looks like Brian already provided you with some great tips whilst I was typing my response

Edited by Thrawn's guard

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an older thread.

Doopydoos; do all of their blasters meet 501st requirements? I'm very interested in the Ultimod Hasbro converted E-11. Just wondering if it's even worth the effort getting one? I can't be bothered to make one myself, I'd truly mess it up lol.

Thanks!

Sorry to dig up an older thread.

Doopydoos; do all of their blasters meet 501st requirements? I'm very interested in the Ultimod Hasbro converted E-11. Just wondering if it's even worth the effort getting one? I can't be bothered to make one myself, I'd truly mess it up lol.

Thanks!

There are some people here on the forum selling ready-made blasters if you don't want to build one. Much nicer ones than a hasbro too.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...