HELP!

Ok, so I'm considering buying the icomm/aker. Where/how are they mounted? I'm assuming the aker goes in the chest plate. But where does everyone put the icomm? Do you feed the wires through the neck bib? Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the small aker amp, it could go inside the right pectoral under the chest and the icomm on the left. The mic wire goes from your boom ear loop, though the neckseal and into the icomm. Then a male to male 1/8" jack wire goes from the icomm to the aker. Make sense?

• Like 1

I just stuck some Velcro on the whole back of the icomm and it sticks to a bigger patch of Velcro in the inside of my chest plate. Rare that it comes off.

I hang the aker around my neck on the strap provided but a lot of folks mount it to the chest plate by glueing in elastic straps to hold it in.

-Eric

• Like 1

What model aker is the small one? And how do I know if it's compatible with the icomm?

I'm pretty sure most of the akers that http://store.voicebooster.com/sells can power the icomm.

Best to ask Jim directly. He's a 501st member (TK6294), here on the forums, and the one who sells the akers/icomms.

I think the small one is the 10 watt MR1506. I don't think it is loud enough myself. I have a 12 watt MR1505. 

-Eric

• Like 1

www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/8923-tk6294/

Does anyone know his username for the forums? Or another way I can contact him directly? Thank you for all of the help guys!

• Like 1