Storing Armor Question

I have an RS TK with the original strapping system installed. Due to space limitations I can't store my armor in one of those nice large tool boxes or storage bins. Instead I have the main body armor hanging in my closet inside a large laundry bag. Because the original strapping system doesn't lend for breaking down the armor into easy to store parts , I am stuck with keeping it in the closet. I had it on a hanger but found that it out stress on the neck area and it started to crack. Now the bottom of the butt plate and AB plate take the weight and worried they will also crack if left for a prolonged time. <br><br>

I also tried storing it in a suitcase but felt it was a tight squeeze and would also damage it over time. <br><br>

Does anyone have a good way to store their armor besides using the large bins or me having to suspend my armor in a laundry bag?

Thinking about it but my place in Japan is tiny. Maybe I can make a half mannequin with no arms or legs to fit in the closet space I have . Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to hit up Tim, (Dark CMF) on here...  He also has the classic strapping system, and uses a certain size suitcase for transport/storage.  He would be happy to give you the dimensions or maybe post a pic of his.