Last question on armor sizing, I promise!

Hi guys - first off thank you for all the help you've provided me so far with my armor questions. I'm getting close to pulling that trigger! <br>

Last question...as a 5'7" "stocky" guy,is there any armor I should avoid, given that I was born short but beautiful? I've heard TM and AM might be more designed for those taller troopers. Just want to avoid excess trimming/adjustments if I can.<br>

As always, any thoughts appreciated!<br>

Jefferson

Hi again Jefferson as I said previously I'm building TM at the moment and I'm 5'9" my waist size is 35 inch and I am about 13 stone don't know what that is in lbs. I don't think I will have to shim my sides ,calf's are just the right length as are arms and body. The only place I think will need adjusting are my thighs bit to long for me. But you may find you have shorter calfs and long thighs shorter body longer legs untill you get your hands on it and measure up i don't think you'll known. But I think that some adjustments somewhere are inevitable.