How did you do building first time?

The first build.I did did not come out well but I had no resources at all. I was totally new and didn't have a clue. By my third and final ANH TK build I was able to build it to Centurion level with no issue at all all because of the FISD. If you really use this resource and listen to what people say and follow the builds that have been completed and have some patience you will do just fine even with no prior experience.

Hey Michael,<br><br>

I've built one and a half TKs. I've built mine, and I'm in the middle of a build for someone else right now.<br><br>

It is an intimidating thing to begin by yourself. When I built mine, it was me and the FISD. I had no Garrison members living within a two hour drive of me at the time. <br><br>

It was less tricky than I thought it would be honestly, but I did alright with it, as it was approved at the Centurion level about nine months after it was approved for Legion membership. It would have been sooner, but I moved in that time span.<br><br>

We won't allow you to fail in your build so long as your posting the right questions and supporting pictures, so that we can give you proper guidance as you build.

• Like 3

That's definitely an option. You can find plenty of build threads to read - for E-11s and armor - that share what those Troopers were going through and thinking when they did their builds, and how they dealt with the situations and any mistakes that may have been made. There are VERY few mistakes that cannot be fixed.<br><br>

Both of my own build threads are linked in my signature below.

I was terrified on my first build. No DIY experience (should have attending those DIY sessions in school) before, no idea which part went where. I also haven't been to an amour party then. So everything was done slowly over forums. Getting approval to piece something together before actually committing to glue. It turned out alright at the end but I needed lots of patience.

Ā 

Also utilise our photo reference thread especially the RS Suit gallery to see how all the pieces fit together.

Ā 

Some people take a few weeks some a few months. It depends on how much time you spend on it each session?

Ā 

If you decide to build your amour yourself, don't forget to find a local garrison to see if they are having any armour parties coming up. Also do start a build thread here and post plenty of pics. You'll get plenty of help here! :) Good luck!

• Like 1

Patience is definitely a virtue when it comes to building,Michael. Ā I'm sure you want to get it complete and "get trooping", but you cannot be in a rush! Ā There will be a lot of cure time waiting for the E-6000 to dry, and lots to research before and after getting your kit. Ā My advice is to be prepared, (have everything you will need on hand), and stay organized. Ā Yes, there will probably be small amounts of blood shed, (battle scars), and you may find new curse words, but trust me... when you get out there on your first mission in your shiny white armor, it will all be worth it, I promise.

• Like 1

Patience is definitely a virtue when it comes to building,Michael. Ā I'm re you want to get it complete and "get trooping", but you cannot be in a rush! Ā There will be a lot of cure time waiting for the E-6000 to dry, and lots to research before and after getting your kit. Ā My advice is to be prepared, (have everything you will need on hand), and stay organized. Ā Yes, there will probably be small amounts of blood shed, (battle scars), and you may find new curse words, but trust me... when you get out there on your first mission in your shiny white armor, it will all be worth it, I promise.

Ā 

no blood shed. no time wasted.Ā Ā  people make it harder on themselves.

First buil was a fiber glass kit from eBay. I didnt want to put much money BEC I knew I was going to mess it up. It turned out ok. Better than rubies. People at the con I was dog it really good. Took me about 6 months. It was a recast of fx kit. I used a efx HELMET .

Ā 

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk