a future build?

pedro2931

Hello again,i know ive asked this before but with the upcoming battlefront game this character has been getting attention,its even getting its own figure and was wanting to know if this could be a future build approved by the 501st and with the upcoming battlefront beta we'll get more info on this character 

i know theres clone shock trooopers and incinerator troopers but the imperial shock trooper really stands out, i know its just ANH repaint, a pack and a DLT-19

any input would be appreciated thanks!

CHn0S8hUAAAjt--.png

post-24803-0-31452400-1443124067_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this will be approved in the near future, Pedro, but that will depend solely on the "powers that be".   I'll agree with you that it really is a sharp looking TK, but the name Shock Trooper may get a bit confusing, as it is also the other name for  the present Heavy Weapons Troopers.  Plus, there are 2 other factors I can think of...  are there any clear, accurate, close-up screen shots of the pack?   And that DLT-19 has certainly been heavily modded.  This would definitely make a cool build if there were more details. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

All the TKs seem to be ROTJ armour. Minus drop boxes and knee plate. I'm very sure on that. The backpack looks like special edition sandtrooper backpack. Here's the character model that came out a while ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk