Has anyone used AM kit before? Reviews

There are countless TKs who have gone with AM armor, Michael, including myself.  The quality of mine is great, and have had no problems with it.  I did have to replace a few pieces to get to Centurion, but I had the older version, which is perfectly fine to get you approved all the way to EIB.

• Like 1

We are seeing more and more AM. They are made to laste, as they are very sturdy. The plastic is really white and shinny. With minimal polishing, it looks like a mirror. They recently made some changes to make it more accurate.

But, if your are 5'5" and 150lbs, I do not suggest this armor for you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I just put in an order on the 21st and have received an email with tracking receiving on the 25th I've got to say that's probably the fastest I ve gotten anything sent to me ! Great communication via email spells everything out for you this is going to be fun. And I'm 6 1 and 235 this is why went with AM

Edited by Superbee 70

AM2 is flat awesome. Been working on mine with several other people that are 501st. Compared to other kits the material and finish is way way ahead. No trimming at all except for size and some return edges, Finish is as mentioned above spectacular, and much thicker ABS than others seem to be using.

The guy that was helping me build liked it so much he sold his MTK set on the spot and ordered AM2.