Rubies E-11

TKedt

For us troopers Rubies has became something blasphemous and laughable. However, I purchased an E-11 during the force Friday madness and painted it black. I was very skeptical about having one. I usually troop with a hasbro doopydoos and my dlt-19. The hasbro is somewhat heavy and I was  looking for something light since I carry it on the holster most of the times. The size seems about right, weights nothing and you cant beat the price of $12. If you are looking for just a blaster to troop and not for "accuracy" this may be the way to go.    

here are some pics (sorry about the low resolution but these were take with a webcam)

OMHAnbj.jpg                       SyZD8RY.jpg

• Like 1

This would be a good idea on troops where there are lots of kids, where you will inevitably hear "Can I hold your gun"? without fear of it being dropped.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got one today. Knocked down the t rails where I could and drilled cooling vents and barrel got a cota of primer and two coats of silver for now. Will finish it off tomorrow with a couple of coats of satin black and then weather it. <br><br>

I would post pics but not sure how.

• Like 1