DD E-11 Order Confusion

CommanderZel

So I'm looking at buying a Doopydoo's kit when I have money (I just paid for tuition so I'm absolutely broke at the moment), and I'm looking at their checkout system and they've got an extra dropdown menu that I've never seen before. Their options are "Delivery Country" and "Delivery Method." I live in the US, so would I select United States for both menus or just the delivery country? I'm kind of assuming that "Delivery Method" is which kind of shipping I'll have to pay for, so that should be the US option, but I really don't know.

It would probably be wise to check US for both menus, Tomas.  I can't see where it would hurt, and better to be safe than sorry!  Doopydoos makes a GREAT resin kit, (I own one), but... just be prepared to wait once you order it.  Mine took 6 weeks to arrive, which gave me time to research some of the fantastic builds on here, and get all my supplies in order.

Yeah, I've got plenty of time. I'm at that stage in life where time really isn't an issue but money is, so I'm willing to wait for what's good and cheap. I'm still torn between a full kit and a pipe kit, but I'll figure that out when the time comes.

I planned on using the US option for both just in case, but I figured I'd check here to see if anybody had extensive knowledge of the DD order system :P
Thanks for the input!