Anovos Question

Anovos has some great stuff and I did order a TK costume from them.

My question is does anyone has there costume from anovos and are they great or just good or just OK?

this is my 1st costume and I'm planning to buy a extra Helmet for 150$ everything in anovos looks really GREAT in there Website and the prices are even better...but don't want to keep purchasing more till I know they have the best.

And like must I'm waiting for my Brown box to show up and Im looking for my boots and Gun to purchase ( any good location or website for those?)

Thank You guys for all the help everyone gives to us newbies

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The TK set up is an unknown, as none have been produced yet. All of us who have ordered them pretty much did so because of the price break, and the belief that we will only have minimal modifications to do with the suit... It is my first set up as well, and I have high hopes due to the quality of other pieces that ey have... So no clue until this winter on if e gear will be great, decent, or a POS.... It's a risk, but one that I am willing to take.

B-

Dobbiest,

I did the same thing. I bought the kit for my second armor and an extra bucket so I can have on display. The price is amazing but it is a risk that I am willing to take. The interview with Anovos CEO, it seems like they are working pretty closely with the people in 501st and I believe I read somewhere that they had access to the Lucas Art Archive so I think it will be pretty darn close accurate. Quality is unknown because it seems they keep changing the material they want to use. They are looking at PVC now. Anovos have a lot riding on making this armor good because they will either make it and make a lot of money or break it and destroy and pretty decent name in costuming thus far. (Correct me if I am wrong on any aspect) :)

I got my brown box so I am working on my first armor now. :D

Edited by Kathryn

Currently most information regarding the ANOVOS TK can be found in this topic: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30831-anovos-tk-armor-preorder/

Yup! Lots of pages, lots of speculation but there are also lots of information that some member here where able to get from Anovos themselves... Happy reading!!!
  • Like 1

Most seemed pleased with the The Force Awakens Stormtroopers that were at Celebration Anaheim, pictures of those can be found here. Also, I've heard that the quality of the Star Trek stuff has been very good, it was mentioned somewhere in that big Anovos thread in the hard armor section mentioned above. :sSW_deathstar: