E-11

IT is very common for troopers to have this weapon. Keep in mind that if you are ever going to go for the top accuracy badge (Centurion), these are not allowed. You must use a Sterling based blaster. The Hasbro based blaster is accepted for EIB, but the lower most row of t-track on the magazine side of the gun needs to be removed and replaced with the proper sized holes.

• 2 months later...

I keep wondering about this topic. If say I go for centurian level armor and build my blaster later does my E-11 have to conform to my armor level to be approved? In short do my armor and blaster both have to be centurian level for approval?

If you submit yourself for Centurion level with a weapon, the weapon must also be Centurion approvable, yes. But you are not required to have a weapon at all, so you can be approved as Centurion without a weapon. Bottom line: a weapon is optional, but if you submit yourself with one it had better match the quality of your armor.

If you go Centurion without one, the expectation will then be that if you choose to troop with a weapon, you should have a Centurion-worthy weapon while trooping.

Bill

Edited by Astyanax

I keep wondering about this topic. If say I go for centurian level armor and build my blaster later does my E-11 have to conform to my armor level to be approved? In short do my armor and blaster both have to be centurian level for approval?

Actually, the weapon IS required for Centurion and it will have to meet the requirements.

The only reason why the blaster is optionnal for basic approval is because is some countries trooping in public with a firearm replica is forbidden. However, the Centurion submission being something you can do from your home there's no reason for you not to have the E-11. That's why it is compulsory for Centurion.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, the weapon IS required for Centurion and it will have to meet the requirements.

The only reason why the blaster is optionnal for basic approval is because is some countries trooping in public with a firearm replica is forbidden. However, the Centurion submission being something you can do from your home there's no reason for you not to have the E-11. That's why it is compulsory for Centurion.

Gotcha! Thanks.