Help identify this armor?

jaydesu

Hi all,

New trooper reporting in for duty.

I recently purchased an armor set and jumped the gun and didn't ask the source of the kit. I was wondering if any of you could identify it. On the outset it looks like a bit of work needs to be done on it (joins, the imperial insignia on the shoulder - don't know if its a sticker).

Let me know if you know what kit it is... It's currently in transit.

qZ4eNjU.jpg

QVDw8fM.jpg

Also came with an eFX helmet that needs work (ears, brow, mouth, etc).

Looks as if someone has made a few alterations on it though... Apparently the previous owner was going for Centurion or EIB, since it has the side rivets and kidney cut-outs, (although they look a lot larger than 22mm).  But why the separated ab/cod?  Plus, it comes with a comlink and orange shoulder pauldron...  ??  Maybe someone could clarify, but is that an AM "NE" chest plate?  I cannot figure out what the black Velcro (?) patch is on the chest plate is for, but it Looks like someone put a lot of work into it, then never wore it, as the thighs are not finished.  Their loss is your gain, Jay!

Thanks for the quick responses!

I've located a few threads for adjustments to be made so I'm super keen on getting started (it's currently processing at customs).

I'll create a build thread once I receive it.

Also, I believe the black patch on the right chest piece is a bit of velcro to hold down the shoulder pauldron.

Thanks everyone!