Replacement parts in our future?

camprandall

So this is hopeful. I contacted ANOVOS asking about the possibility of purchasing replacement parts at some point since right now we literally have no way to replace lost or broken parts. This was their response:

Hi Clint,

We certainly understand this, and we are working on making replacement parts available.

Not much info, but good to hear this is in the works!

Edited by camprandall
  • Like 12

It wont be long before there are more fan sculpts available. We may never get access to a screen used suit, so right now it's a race of sorts to get the best looking sculpt. By "best looking" I mean screen accurate.

We definitely need longer leg parts. The thighs seem too short for a lot of the taller troopers. I think that's what added to the gaskets popping out.

• Like 1

Shorter forearms would solve a lot of the range of movement restrictions, too.

I agree. This is one of the last few headaches with this armor. There's no way to make it comfortable without rotating the forearms so that they are somewhat out of position.

• Like 1

While I'm average height for a trooper, my legs are on the short side. I'm finding I really need shorter thighs and calves. The way this kit is designed, there are no places to trim without destroying the armor.

#501stProblems

I really need shorter thighs and calves.

lol I believe they're already shorter than TK leg parts, aren't they? I have soooo much black showing on my legs with the TFA :/

• Like 1

lol I believe they're already shorter than TK leg parts, aren't they? I have soooo much black showing on my legs with the TFA :/

Yeah, I think it's less about making them shorter (mine are fine too) and more about a design that is contoured in a way to make it very hard to resize.

• Like 2