An apology to my family here

gazmosis

Steve,

I hope you're recovering by now.  You've been away for a bit, so you've no doubt not taken note of the fact that a lot of us have in fact, been missing lately.  It was like a detachment-wide "Con-Crud" hit us or something...   We're picking up the pace though, you've got time to take that necessary knee and get up to speed when you're ready brother.

I didn't meet you at Celebration either, but that is completely my fault as I wasn't there.  :D  I did see you on the live stream a time or two though, for what that's worth.

You're a key player here, and though you've been missed, and will be missed while you recover, as everyone else has said already, your health is far more critical than spending a bit of time here getting caught up on stuff.  Stuff will still be here when you're healthy again, and taking a break will expedite your recovery.  

Thoughts and prayers for a comfortable recovery for you, my friend.  

See you back in action soon, I'm sure.  ;)

Sorry to hear you got sick and hope you are recovering! Like everyone else has said, you and your health come first! Best wishes and prayers to you!

• 2 months later...

Hope you get well soon Steve, and Vern I hope your situation improves!, I know what it is like being unwell and missing things, I was diagnosed with a bowel disease 3 years ago that has caused me to lose my job and made me miss lots of things in my life especially time with my kids that I can't get back!.

I love this community as I always felt I was a bit of an 'odd one out' before I discovered it!.

Our lives can change so fast and dramatically sometimes and it can be hard to adjust!, all we can do is soldier on and make the best of things!  :duim: