Using a real (deactivated) L2A3 and modding

Ive an old deactivated sterling L2A3 and (on its way) a doopydoos kit, is it work me combining the two to make a bloody close replica of just build the kit and leave the SMG for another day???

It you have a sterling you don't need to add anything from doopy.

A real sterling should only be combined with a real tank scope and a hengstler counter (Talk to Felice to get them) and a set of powercells from playfulwolfcub and t-tracks from www.wannawanga.com.

As for the doopys, build it as it is and troop with it. The sterling is a bit heavy for trooping and makes a great display. Also some places don't like you carrying a real weapon, even if it's deactivated.

• Like 1

I agree with everything Derrek says, I have a Sterling, bought an M38 scope and counter from Felice, power cells from playfulwolfcub and have T-tracks to add.

I am currently building a Doopy kit and using the Sterling as a template to improve accuracy as I build, there's no better reference than original reference.

I would go with GINO T Tracks... the wanawanga stuff is nice... but if you're going all the way.. the best T Track is the GINO track...

just sayin'

everything else is correct... a real scope and counter, power cells and T Track and you're done!

Ive an old deactivated sterling L2A3 and (on its way) a doopydoos kit, is it work me combining the two to make a bloody close replica of just build the kit and leave the SMG for another day???

Gino tracks are overpriced, regardless.

The visible difference between Gino and Roy is negligible. So you want to pay $40 or $80 for basically the same thing?

• Like 1