So when a suit is on its last leg...

dose not rs props have a life time  replacement in place.Mine dose but them again mine is a complete  build  along with blaster and helm. Might be worth asking them though. As long as it has a   number on it that is.

Edited by lytehand

I was going to say the same thing, Mike!  Eric, there is a recent post in the Death Trooper category by 2Thin, called, (strangely enough) My Death Trooper.  REALLY nice job on it, and would be an alternative, depending on how damaged your armor is, and how much fun you are willing to have with a Dremel saw.  Probably not too many events you could wear it to, but it would make one helluva cool Halloween costume!

• Like 1

Actually, it is widely accepted in the 501st, and is acceptable at any event.  We have 3 already in the New England Garrison, with a few more in the works.  You would be more than welcome to wear it at any event the 501st is invited to.  It's just as canon as a regular Stormtrooper.

It all depends on how your garrison receives Death Troopers. I'm lucky enough to be in one that actually wants to see them. Of course, I plan to take advantage of that.

My advice to you: take your RS suit, butcher it and make it bloody. Show it off wherever you think you can get away with it. I don't plan to be afraid of offending people with my own, but I don't know how well one would be received wherever you are. Probably would be wise to check with command ahead of time.

The Death Trooper is a costume that I believe allows you to exercise the greatest amount of creativity, as opposed to something like Boba Fett, where you have to adhere strictly to visual references and get all the details just right. And hey, doing it this way will let you keep your TK designation. Don't leave us for the sandies!

Edited by Shel'la Tracinya

Abs paste. Idk how to make it but you can use it for near seamless crack repair

Use leftover scraps and bits of remnant ABS. Place in a glass jar. Add straight up acetone (a little at a time). Stir until it turns to goo. Apply to desired area and let cure overnight. Sand, smooth, polish / paint. Edited by SteampunkSith