Opinions on my HWT (pic heavy)

Hey all, I am looking for some comments on my HWT before I submit my pictures next week. Built my pack (with full audio) rocking a T-21 and pouches from TD-8266 and my perdy white pauldron. Check out my finished troop pics from Celebration and my pack build pics. I am open to all comments! Keep in mind, I am 6'6" in armor lol.

10352590_937971879576441_910320676030459

11150964_937971846243111_383081400581687

11110401_937972002909762_904697989988236

10517562_935196109854018_583622418941048

You are 6' 6" so rather than tell you I added yours to this pack summary pick. Slightly different. Still a dang nice looking pack!

17226615781_3072be35ba.jpg

You are 6' 6" so rather than tell you I added yours to this pack summary pick. Slightly different. Still a dang nice looking pack!

17226615781_3072be35ba.jpg

I'm a gentle giant lol it was an oversight on my part. I am VERY happy with my sandy pack though lol

GREAT job on the pack, Danny!  Not sure if it will pass HWT, though..  Apparently, the pack in the main HWT CRL photo is going to be changed to reflect the one pictured towards the bottom.  Also, I would seriously consider adding some "blaster residue" to your armor.  It only takes some charcoal dust, a ladies "blush" brush, and some hairspray to keep it on.  (All easily removable with some Windex).  For a perfect example of this, check out Tony's (ukswrath) HWT Centurion submission photos.  He also has a great tutorial on building an HWT pack.  But there is a major problem I see, though....

It looks like your T-21 could use some work....  If you want to send it to me, I can make the necessary changes, and have it back to you in about, oh, 3 years or so.   Just kidding, outstanding job!  I am jealous as hell!

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 2

GREAT job on the pack, Danny!  Not sure if it will pass HWT, though..  Apparently, the pack in the main HWT CRL photo is going to be changed to reflect the one pictured towards the bottom.  Also, I would seriously consider adding some "blaster residue" to your armor.  It only takes some charcoal dust, a ladies "blush" brush, and some hairspray to keep it on.  (All easily removable with some Windex).  For a perfect example of this, check out Tony's (ukswrath) HWT Centurion submission photos.  He also has a great tutorial on building an HWT pack.  But there is a major problem I see, though....

It looks like your T-21 could use some work....  If you want to send it to me, I can make the necessary changes, and have it back to you in about, oh, 3 years or so.   Just kidding, outstanding job!  I am jealous as hell!

LOL thank you very much! My Squad Leader made the T-21, it's absolutely fantastic! Lights and sounds as well!! The pack was my first attempt and it was a rush build for Celebration, so I had about 4 days to knock it out. After trooping the pack all day Saturday at C7, the back of my armor looks like it's gone to war lol. I do plan on scuffing up the front a bit, maybe adding some blaster damage. I just realized too, I am VERY VERY close to Centurion approval (once the pack is finished). I just need to add the rivets tot he Ab/Kidney and the small cutouts and I'm there. I built everything else up to Centurion status.

• Like 1

First, you gotta' reach EIB, Danny!  Do you have the correct rivets you need for the ab and kidney plates?  If not, just PM me and I will send you some.  Always glad to help out a future HWT!    On a side note, I have found that one of those "Mr.Clean" white sponge things does wonders for removing light scuffs from your armor.

• Like 1

Hey Danny looks like you've been given some great tips so far. If you want to know if your EIB ready post more pics here (same pics you would see in a EIB request thread). I would normally tell you to just post them on a new EIB request but as you already know your backpack wouldn't qualify unfortunately. So.. post detailed pics here so we can take a look see.

Edited by ukswrath

I'll throw some pics up this weekend :) We have a troop Saturday, then Sunday I'll be adding the weathering and some additional parts.

Awesome, have fun this weekend.  :duim: