Has anyone bought TK Boots with in the last few months. I keep asking and they all they have is defective ones. But aren't they beat up anyway in the movie. Let me know your guys thoughts! Thanks Rookie

I just received a pair of TK's "seconds". They are top quality with a little scuff a little wrinkles. The type of thing you will get wearing them for minutes of trooping. I say go ask if he has your size and go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by russellr2d2

Has anyone bought TK Boots with in the last few months. I keep asking and they all they have is defective ones. But aren't they beat up anyway in the movie. Let me know your guys thoughts! Thanks Rookie

Hey Dave,

I have purchased two pair from them. Both were the less than prefect ones. This is the first pair I bought for myself, almost a year ago.

20150331_182417_zpspwkgnb3m.jpg

This is the pair I just bought a month ago for my wife.

20150331_182534_zps7uvw0v5u.jpg

The only places on them that I would consider "less than perfect", you can see in the pics, up close to the top were the leather isn't completely smooth. As your shins ride there you aren't going to see most of that any way.

I got a pair of the TK boots they labeled 'not perfect' a little over a month ago. They look amazing to me, really great quality. Exactly like the boots trooper96 posted.

Here they are super fast. To me they look like white boots have a few blemishes but after a troop there going to get beat up and there not needing to be perfect. Your guys thoughts? ---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed