Need a Photobucket expert..

justjoseph63

Hi!  I have a really strange request, and not certain if this even possible, (or "allowed")...  I am FAR from "tech savvy", and was not having any luck posting pics during my build.  It was suggested that I set up a Photobucket account, (done), and post my photos there, (done).  However, I will hopefully be submitting my EIB pics in the near future, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them from there to here.  Not for a lack of trying, believe me!  I read a tutorial here, but it may as well have been in Cantonese.  Therefore, my strange request is that I was hoping perhaps I could  get in touch with some patient soul via telephone who could spare 5 minutes to talk me through this.  If so, please let me know, and many, many thanks!

Hey Joseph here's what you do. First, from your PB account select the image you want to post on the FISD. To the right of the image clink on the link just to the right of "Direct". This will copy the image address into memory aka your computers clipboard.

Second, back to the forum. In the topic screen select the icon "image" at the top. It will open a box where you can either paste the link you just copied.

Hit ok and you should be good.

• Like 2

Alternative option (This is what I do):  

I click in the link next to "IMG" (the bottom one) which copies that link, then I return to my post in progress, right-click in it, and select paste.  It puts the link immediately into the post that you're creating.

I tried both ways, and was successful in pasting the URL to the Image Properties screen, but then it freezes.  I tried both left and right clicking the OK and Cancel, and even clicked the X in the top right, but nothing.  The only way out of the screen is to go back to the previous page, in which case the link is lost.  It's times like this when I wish I had a 10 year old son/daughter who could teach me this stuff!  As Charlie Brown would say, "AAAARRRGGGHHH".

Edited by justjoseph63

Sounds like a browser or cache issue to me.

This may be a long shot but try cleaning out and deleting temporary internet files. Use your computers system clean up program to do this if you don't know how. If this doesn't work try using another browser, not sure if you're using PC or MAC (MAC your stuck basically).

Sorry, that was a "test photo" of my HWT pack.  A BIG thanks, Tony, I appreciate your time, and I am serious about the Disney passes!  

• Like 1

Sorry, that was a "test photo" of my HWT pack.  A BIG thanks, Tony, I appreciate your time, and I am serious about the Disney passes!  

You're welcome, and I'm serious about taking you up on that offer.  :duim: