Personlize helmet bag

Attached one of my patches to my helmet bag.....I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done it but thought it was cool idea and wanted to share... :)

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 2

Nope, not the Only one, Sir! :D

Though I don't have something as amazing as a personalized patch, so I may also need to look into getting these embroidered...

------------

I have one that defines each of the buckets within. Fordo for the Clone Wars. Death Trooper and TK below. I do still need to find a Jolly Roger Patch for my wife's TI.... Something to look for at the Swag Trading night...

the other side of the Bags have our Squad Logos.

-----------

- Berbs

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2015 at 2:00 PM, Berbs42 said:

Nope, not the Only one, Sir! :D

Though I don't have something as amazing as a personalized patch, so I may also need to look into getting these embroidered...

----------

I have one that defines each of the buckets within. Fordo for the Clone Wars. Death Trooper and TK below. I do still need to find a Jolly Roger Patch for my wife's TI.... Something to look for at the Swag Trading night...

the other side of the Bags have our Squad Logos.

- Berbs

What a great idea!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

patch looks fresh snaps! are you going to Celebration? if so bring plenty of those! lol

Thanks. Nope, not going....I wish I was because I've never been. In the future I will lol

• Like 1