Shout out to Jim from TK products- my new Icomm came in!

Got my Icomm in last week, but come to find out it was not compatible with my Aker I had bought in September.  After talking to Jim, it looked like I had actually gotten my Aker from them and that they had recently upgraded the Aker's.  So he sent me one of the newer model Aker's, allowing me to swap out mine, which came in today and the Icomm works perfectly with it!  I love it and will get to test it out this weekend.  

Anyone looking to upgrade their audio system I would for sure recommend you check them out!   He will for sure take care of you;  come to find out he is a member of the Star Garrison!  

Thanks again Jim! 

Yeah Jim is a great guy. His customer service is amazing too. You get an answer within the hour and he does anything possible to help you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm interested. Can you point me to whoever "Jim" is please?  Thanks :)

Aside from the iComm and Aker duo... what do you use for mics?  I've read about a few setups and it seems that the throat mic (hidden under the neckseal) is one of the best as a setup compared to, let's say, a headset.

Hi. I'm interested. Can you point me to whoever "Jim" is please?  Thanks :)

Aside from the iComm and Aker duo... what do you use for mics?  I've read about a few setups and it seems that the throat mic (hidden under the neckseal) is one of the best as a setup compared to, let's say, a headset.

Head over to Voicebooster.com He also has a 501st discount coupon, I can't recall what it is though.

Thanks. Although I have not been approved yet so I may not be able to use a 501 discount right now :(

So I would need the Aker (which one?), the iComm, and....?  What else so that I can make a full (and complete) order?

Thanks

Icomm is the box that adds the static burst to your talking.

The aker is the speaker. You only need those 2 items. For the aker speaker generally all you need is the 1505 or 1506. But if you really want to go all out and be hears, the more Watts, the louder it gets.