Am Sshin conserns

Quadan

I am having problems with the back connection assembly with my AM 2.0 shins. My SMALL legs means smaller, tighter shins and because of this, the solid ridge up top makes it a bit difficult for me to 'bend' the calves apart. I am worried this may interfere with the back calf inclusor and getting my leg in and out of it.

What are your thoughts?

I just had this same exact problem with my AM shins, (I am also blessed with small legs).  If you could post photos of the top, back, and front view it would help.  What I ended up doing worked, but this being my first build I am far from an expert, and don't want to steer you wrong.  There are many on here who will, and pics would help immensely.

Post some pics,  remember that you have to leave some room at the bottom to allow the boots to go in.  Mine worked out fine, and I also have the "he skipped leg day" legs.

and make sure to post the pics here, and not just links.

• Like 1

The great thing about the armor is that it  looks as if I actually have leg muscles!  Which way to the beach?!! B)